As a result of the increased recommendations driven by the current coronavirus pandemic, we have
enhanced these infection control policies and you may see certain changes at your next appointment.
We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff, including:
• Pre-screening of all patients prior to their appointment and again at the entrance to the office.
• Temperature checks for patients upon entry of the clinic.
• You will find hand sanitizer at the front door and throughout the office, as well as disposable face masks that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
• You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children ’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be staggered and managed to allow for social distancing between patients and staff.
• We will limit the number of patients in the practice area at any given time.
• Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all clinical and administrative staff, including masks for all team members; level 3 or N95 (or equivalent) masks, face shields and gowns for the clinical team as required.
· HEPA Filters have been added to the office
· Increased efficiency and use of high volume evacuation suctions
• Both hourly, and as needed, cleaning and disinfection of reception area and restrooms.
• Daily temperature checks of all staff members.
• Extra time scheduled between patients’ appointments to allow thorough cleaning and disinfection of treatment rooms and equipment.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon and would be happy to answer any questions you may
have. Our focus is on taking appropriate steps to make sure all our patients and staff feel safe and comfortable within our practice. Your oral health remains tremendously important to us and we look
forward to taking care of you during this challenging time and well into the future.
Thank you for being a part of Village Dental